Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Politicians

Well, i got lazy again thats why it has taken so long but also because i didn't really know who I want to win. But now i do. I have immediately ruled out Obama and Clinton who are both pro-abortion as far as I know. So it is between Mccain and Huckabee. The only problems with Mccain that I have is the recent change to pro-life. There is such a thing as conversion but there are also things called "political manuevering." And it doesn't help he supports embryonic stem cell research which is completely absurd. When I saw in the news that they had a "new-break through" by discovering there is more potential in adult stem cells then embryonic, I burst out laughing. New Discovery??? Are you kidding? I knew that in sixth grade, 5 yrs ago! Down right stupid. Anyways, back to politicians, Huckabee, even though people claim there is no way he can win, is pro-life completely. He has my support. And in response to the numbers stacked up against him, he said, "I went to college for Miracles, not numbers!" LOL, he did too, he studied Theology.

2 comments:

Tony Pistilli said...

I've never been a fan of choosing a candidate on elect-ability, but we don't have much of a choice now do we? Huckabee is virtually ruled out of the race. A week or so ago he needed something like 80% of the remaining delegates to win. I wish a sound minded catholic who didn't denounce his religion during the campaign would be a viable candidate these days.

James Bogdan said...

I agree, but we shouldn't give up yet, anything is possible.