Monday, April 23, 2007

Invisible Children Preview

It has been a long day; I went to school early today for some went weight lifting for football (I hadn't to one in a while so I thought why not). Then I went through school and left early at 2:00 so I could run in a Track Meet. I ran the 800 meter relay and my team was awarded first place. I then rushed to my dad's car at 5:00 so I could go to my last day of Lifeguard Instruction (next is testing). The Lifeguard Training went from 6-10 so I really just got home and still need to do my homework. Because of this I will not begin writing about my first subject today but I will tomorrow. It is about the "Invisible Children." They are the abducted children of Northern Uganda. They are abducted to fight or they die. To be continued tomorrow...

No comments: