Sunday, April 22, 2007

Me

Hello my name is James, I am 15 years old, I am in High School and swim on a swim team in the summer, play Football in the Spring (undefeated!), Hockey in the winter and I am currently running Track. I have Blue eyes and blonde hair, and 5'9". I am currently being trained as a Red Cross Lifeguard so I can work at the neighborhood pool. I am number 4 in a family of 6 (the youngest boy aka the toughest:)). My mom has had a blog for a while now and I decided to get one myself. In this blog I will be talking about all the stupid politicians, heresies against Catholicism, and anything else I hear about and want to speak my opinion.

10 comments:

Rosemary said...

You go, Jim!!!!

catholicandgop said...

Good luck on your new blog. :)

ukok said...

If you're anything like your Mum (And how could you not be?) I'm guessing this place is going to be very interesting and will make for a very enjoyable visit :-)

Suzanne said...

Whoa! You go...you rock!
I'll pass this on to some young folks I know that are also into some good apologetics and see if they'd like to peek in. God bless you on your journey...you sound like your are on fire!

Cath said...

I'm sure your mother is proud of you. Best wishes on your blog.

antonia said...

Welcome to blogworld James!

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Welcome to blogging and good luck. I also have a son age 15 who runs track. He runs cross-country in fall, and distance the rest of the year.
Enjoy your venture into blogging!

James Bogdan said...

Thank you so much for your encouragement and welcomings.

Valerie said...

Welcome to the blogworld, Jim!

Amber said...

Welcome!!!