Sunday, May 13, 2007

10 Interesting Facts Meme

I was tagged by my Mom (happy Mother's Day!) to do the ten things Meme.

1. My brother is graduating from Notre Dame (college).

2. I play hockey, football, baseball, basketball, run Track, and swim/dive competitively.

3. I am a certified Lifeguard.

4. I play classical guitar.

5. My other brother is graduating from High School.

6. I made it into the elite choir at my High School. (the Madrigals, just in case you have heard of them)

7. I was the Stage Manager for the play, "Starwreck" which is now showing on TV.

8. I have a special relationship with Our Lady of Guadalupe. (I was Baptized on the Feast Day of the Immaculate Conception)

9. I have three sisters and two brothers.

10. I was home schooled until fourth grade.

I tag Catholic and GOP

3 comments:

catholicandgop said...

Thanks for the tag!

Scott M. Frey said...

James, it's nice to meet you... I found you via Catholic and GOP and will probably be coming by from time to time to read you, you're more than welcome to come visit my blog at

www.sobernuggets.blogspot.com

I am a recent convert to Catholicism just this past Easter Vigil. I'll be teaching 8th grade CCD this fall and I just love the Catholic Faith. I'm looking forward to reading your stuff!

God Bless

James Bogdan said...

No problem catholic and GOP

Nice to meet you scott I will defenitely check out your blog