Sunday, May 27, 2007

Book Meme

Catholic and GOP tagged me with this Meme a while ago, I just haven't gotten around to it.

How many books do you own:

Gee, I have never counted. There are five large bookcases full of books plus dozens laying around near them or around the house. In any case, a lot!

The last book you read:

The last book I read was The Dawkins Delusion: Atheist Fundamentalism and the Denial of the Divine by Alister and Joanna Collicutt Mcgrath. Well I really only read the chapters I was interested in but I got the main idea.

Five books that mean a lot to me:

Well, not very many books mean a whole lot to me but here are some that I really enjoyed reading,

1.Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

2.The Eragon Trilogy (the last one isn't out yet) by Christopher Paolini

3. All Redwall books (there's like 18) by Brian Jacques

4.The Prophet by Frank E. Perretti (I haven't read this present darkness but I hear it is very good also)

5. a.A Seperate Peace by John Knowles

b.The Giver by Louis Lowry

c.The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis

d.The Bible by God

...and the list continues but I'll spare my readers.

I tag my mom

4 comments:

Scott M. Frey said...

you and I are alot alike, in that you had to extend the list by a, b, c & d, etc. I cannot choose just 5, lol. I too ama book-o-phile

looks like good stuff!

Andrew said...

Hey...sci-fi/fantasy fan. Cool.

If you like this genre, consider reading George RR Martin's epic Song of Ice and Fire. Really great book.

Too bad the last two books aren't out yet, but the 5 that are out a great.

James Bogdan said...

Lol, I have never heard that title, I just call myself a book worm, I think yours is better.

James Bogdan said...

Thanks for the tips Andrew I will defentiely check those books out.